Before
After
I think I had the most frustration with this renovation yesterday. We were called by the local shipping company on Wednesday and told our order (kitchen cabinets) had arrived in eureka for us to pick them up. So we got Bryan's mom to come watch our kids on Friday, and got my dad to bring his trailer and I went down on Friday with my dad on the 2 hour trip. Only when we got there did we find out that our order was only one cabinets front. ONE! What?! When Bryan called the shipping company back to find out what was going on the lady acted all casual saying that was "just the other order". We were never told our stuff was coming in two shipments. And had we known we would not have made the trip, or inconvenienced our parents, until we were sure everything was in Eureka. But when you are told "your shipment was delivered" you assume that means everything don't you?? Yeesh! The actual cabinets, minus one door front, shod arrive on Tuesday. But my dad has to go back to work. So we probably won't even get the kitchen cabinets until next weekend :( but at least they are coming. And we did get the basement completely done, so the weekend wasn't totally wasted. And I am so grateful for understanding parents and in-laws.


No comments:
Post a Comment