I am so lucky to have a dad who is so great with construction and is so willing to donate his time and knowledge to us. I am Also very blessed to have my amazing husband who is incredibly fast at learning things, patient and handy. This weekend I have been staying at my parents with all 3 kids and mom. My dad went out to the Pass with Bryan. They have been working hard! By the time my dad leaves on Monday or Tuesday there will just be clean up, a bit of painting and touch ups. Then the renos are done! (At least the mortgage covered renos- we would love to update the upstairs bathroom soon too) here are a few pictures Bryan has sent me. Soon I will be able to do the whole before and after shots for upstairs!
Working on wainscotting and table legs in kitchen
Stairs and nosing
It's going to be nice to have this transition between the wood and tile stained and installed now.
They have also been working on baseboards and trim, but ran out of the thinner 2.5" stuff for the doors and top of the wainscotting. I'm taking more out tomorrow. Dad got the mantel on the fireplace built so I need to paint that. And they are working on the built in for the front entry. I'm excited to go home and see it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment