Saturday, October 4, 2014

Here We Go: Kitchen Reno


Our kitchen cabinets actually arrived (all of them!) on Thursday. Today Bryan went down to pick them all up. And even though my dad is feeling crummy from the worst cold I can remember him ever having, him and my mom came out today after lunch and helped with demo. We still have a bit more to do, and some prep work with piping, but I am really hoping out kitchen will be in before they have to leave tomorrow. That way we can order counter tops next week. 

Kitchen before

Kitchen now

And this was once our living room. It is currently a cabinet storage area.

Have a mentioned that having water cut off to your sink and having to do dishes in your bath tub is no fun? Well, it isn't... So we are out tonight! But I think I'll have to live with my interim kitchen sink for a couple of weeks. The joys of renovating continue. All will be done in a month and a half!



No comments:

Post a Comment