Monday, August 18, 2014
Painted
We have been so blessed with help from our parents with this Reno; labor and babysitting wise. On Friday night I went up to Blairmore after the kids went to bed. On Saturday Bryan and I primed the entire basement, and upstairs where new drywall was put up. I came home Saturday night so my parents could go up to Calgary on Sunday. But Bryan's parents went out on Sunday and helped to actually paint the entire basement! I'm so glad he continued to have help. It was a lot to paint! I am also incredibly grateful for the paint sprayer Bryan's dad let us use. It cut the time down a lot! We are (meaning Bryan and his dad are) trying to get the doors in the basement hung and painted before carpet comes on Thursday the 21st. We were lucky to get it moved back a couple of days to allow for paint to dry completely and try to hang the doors. It's looking great! I can't wait to see it with carpet and trim!
This is the funny extra part of a bedroom that we closed off and made into a storage room. We didn't drywall it, since it is just a storage room. Seeing it painted makes me so much more happy that we chose to drywall instead of just paint all of the wood panelling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment