I did help remove all framing around basement doors (please never glue that stuff on! It is evil to remove- just do the right thing and use a nail gun).
Bryan removed the linoleum from the laundry room so we can paint the floor in there. (Sorry, no before and after photos- I hadn't planned on doing anything in this room)
Bryan also took out the ugly built in that was under the stairs
We got a gigantic, beast of a freezer
out of the basement too. Note: if you buy a house with an antique freezer that you don't plan to keep, make sure you get the previous owners to remove it. I think we narrowly missed a few serious injuries and hernias while moving that thing.
My dad came back out and we trimmed the gigantic trees in the yard- still way too big for my liking, but they will have to stay for awhile.
We got bars out of the bay window which looks so much better!
Then I left to watch the kids while Bryan and my dad do a lot of framing the basement in preparation for the drywaller who comes on aug 5th.
My dad and Bryan got some pannelling off to plan for moving some electrical stuff and framing in a door to our new storage room.
End of day 2... And a huge truck load of garbage to take to the dump tomorrow!





No comments:
Post a Comment